Trey was so excited because Jeff came home from work to take him to school on the motorcycle! He loves his dad!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago
Trey was so excited because Jeff came home from work to take him to school on the motorcycle! He loves his dad!
Posted by Chase Family at 2:49 PM
7 comments:
He is so handsome!! And yes I mean Trey...Jeff ain't so bad himself!!
P.S. I am tagging you...go to my blog to find out what to do!! Have a good day!!
Trey, your the most handsome boy I know!!!
What an awesome way to get to school, I'm sure he made an entrance. Happy Birthday!! (I'm not pysychic I saw it on Kenzie's blog)
Trey is so dang cute. Jeff is such a cool dad!
I know that this has nothing to do with this post but I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday:)
He is getting so big it brought tears to my eyes, as hard as little ones are it's the best time EVER! Just wait till next year when they are at school ALL day, it's killing me with Morgan gone!
Post a Comment