Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look at how big Kenny is getting...






I got these tutus at a cute little shop in the Riverwoods Mall. I have one for Addie too, now I just need someone to take some cute pictures for me.....?

10 comments:

Carrie said...

I love them, they are so cute!

Amber Maye said...

those pictures of Kennedy are so cute! I love the tutu! You really have such a cute family! I was excited to hear back from you! its been a long time! We need to keep in touch! -amber

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Ok we definately did a good job picking those out last night. I love the pics and you were right they are DARLING!! I love how cute she looks and what are you talking about needing a photogragher...you do a GREAT JOB!!

romanrobertaloftus said...

She is adorable!!

The Woody's Fam said...

I think you've got the right person taking the cute photos! You are so talented why would you want anyone else to take pictures for you? She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

*WEST* said...

Too CUTE!!! We will be there to get some bows. I can not wait to see your babe!

Jessica said...

Those pictures are so cute! I haven't been blogging for a while so needless to say when I was updating myself on your blog and read about your car I was in shock. I didn't think things like that happened to people I know. And about your house. Where do you want to live? I'll keep my eye's open.

Jessica said...

Oh sorry I forgot, I still want to know about your party I really want to come please let me know.

Josh & Kenz said...

Karly you did such a great job. What are you saying having someone else do them? You rock!

Dane and Jessica said...

did you take those pics??? I don't know if I would believe it if you told me that you did but I love the pics...not to mention she is sooooo dang cute!!