Friday, August 15, 2008

She's Back!!



So this morning we got a call from the police department telling us that they had found our car! It has been in front of a house in Provo for a little over a week now!! The lady said she called the police TWO times four days ago! They just didn't get around to it I guess...? It was still in okay shape the tire was flat, the battery was dead, out of gas, the window was left down (it rained two times), the GPS was ripped out, they tried to take out the DVD player but didn't get it, our sunglasses were gone, the ITouch and dock were gone, and they had dumped out my makeup and took all my MAC makeup but left the cheep stuff....Crazy! The tow truck was going to pick it up and take it to a auto body shop and they were going to look over it see if there was any damage done to the engine or underneath it. So if everything goes well we should have her back by next week! I hope after she gets detailed it will still feel like my car, when we were there and looking at it she just felt tainted and dirty I hated it. If anyone knows of a good detail shop let me know she needs it!

8 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

That is too crazy! I can't believe its been in Provo this whole time. I'm glad you got it back!

{Elyse} said...

Wow thats great that you got it back! But how sad that they took all your stuff!

romanrobertaloftus said...

I'm glad you got your car back... I hope you start feeling a little bit better about all that has happened... And I'm sorry they took your stuff in the car.

Anonymous said...

I'm mad what jerks! Are the car seats still there. I'm so sorry! I'm glad you found it!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

You know who my detailer is...Scott! I am sure he would help you out! I am glad they found it!!

Adrie said...

I'm glad you got it back, it's such a cute car! I can't believe how bad people suck!

Chase and Nichole said...

Glad you got your car back. That is really weird they stole your makeup. That is so sick if they actually try to use it!

*WEST* said...

Glad its back!!! What a nightmare. If you need any help moving or cleaning don't hesitate to ask!