Thanks Madison!
I love that it says Edward.
Haha! Love it!
too funny that looks like a little grown up body.. love you guys
I need one of those!
That is so funny. Did you get one to match?
Who is Edward????
Ha Ha! You are a die hard Karly. I just barely started the book today
Too cool. I need to get started on those books.
That's funny because she really doesn't know who Edward is.... poor kid!
I want you to get a tat for Treyson that says RENESMEE!
That is the hottest tatoo ever! Hope your packing is coming along o.k.!
I want one!!!:)
That is so funny!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I love that it says Edward.
Haha! Love it!
too funny that looks like a little grown up body.. love you guys
I need one of those!
That is so funny. Did you get one to match?
Who is Edward????
Ha Ha! You are a die hard Karly. I just barely started the book today
Too cool. I need to get started on those books.
That's funny because she really doesn't know who Edward is.... poor kid!
I want you to get a tat for Treyson that says RENESMEE!
That is the hottest tatoo ever! Hope your packing is coming along o.k.!
I want one!!!:)
That is so funny!
Post a Comment