Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finished moving now.....Hurricane IKE here we come!

Well its official we are moved out of our house!! It has been one of the hardest things I have ever done but its over! I can not believe how hard it is to go through five years of crap (with three kids doesn't help). I am so excited to move now that the hard part is over. Thank you so much to everyone that helped us I could not have done it without you! We are still looking for a house in the Salem area, so keep an eye out for us!

Tomorrow night Jeff and I are going to the Dominican Republic with his work. I am way excited to just go and relax and hang out. I want to tell my mom thank you for taking our kids for us so that we can go! I just hope the weather isn't too bad the whole time.

7 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

Hope you guys have a blast! Call me when you get back!!!

Kristen said...

How fun! I heard the dominican republic is the best!
Hey, I tagged you so check out my blog.

Ben & Raena said...

WOW! All moved out eh? Have a great time relaxin! Miss you guys!

Adrie said...

I tag you, go to my blog to get the info!

romanrobertaloftus said...

We'll miss you guys! Have a great trip!

Follow Your Bliss said...

I cleaned the whole basement AND put away all your belongings and clothes neatly. :)

Follow Your Bliss said...

psyyyyyche!