So last night I got home from dinner with mt mom at around 11:00. This morning Jeff ran outside to grab Addie from running over to the neighbors house and came back inside realizing something was wrong. He came upstairs (where I was reading my new Edward book) and he asked me where I parked the car. I looked up at him like are you seriously asking me that like there are so many places to put our car. Then he continued to tell me that the car was not in the driveway!! First my mind went to one of our brothers pulling a trick. So after running around the block we realized that our car has been STOLEN!! So keep your eyes our for a white Yukon Denali. It is the strangest feeling to not have a car or your kids car seats!! We should hear from the insurance agency in the morning wish us luck!!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


13 comments:
When I heard this morning I couldn't believe it! It is scary to think something like that happened in out neighborhood. I am so sorry and we will defiantly be on the look out!! If you need anything I am right around the corner!!
I wonder if it is the psycho lady that came to your house and stole the money. That is so scary and violating! I am so sorry! I have a station wagon that holds 7 people now if you need a ride somewhere in the near future! Good Luck!
Sooo weird. Your mom told me about that yesterday. By the way Kennedy was sooo loving her auntie Kiley Saturday. I think she just might be the best chase yet!
That is crazy! And by the way Kennedy loved me the most on Saturday. If you need someone to drive you around for a bit let me know.
So sorry to hear about the car. On the plus side, the beach house is available whenever you'd like so just let us know and we'll block out the books for you. Hope it's soon. Love - P and Miss
Karly- that is Crazy!! You never think that stuff will happen to you until it does. You will have to keep us up to date on the whole ordeal. I would be so mad!!
oh my heck that is so crazy! i hope you get it back :(
Hello! So any new info on your car? Chase and I have been on the lookout... Hey what time is your party on THur?
That sucks, I am so sorry, good luck with everything. I hope you get a lot more back than what you owe.
what are you kidding me???? In your neighborhood that is insane!!!! How violated do you feel? I feel so bad that seriously sucks! On th bright side you were reading a great book!
I am in shock Karly. What will the insurance do for you! Was you're key's in it!
P.s. I'm trying to get some opening at my job here soon. I keep telling them about you! Are you still intrested.
that is so crazy!!! I still can not believe that!
Post a Comment