I am so excited I saw these girls on Good Things Utah and I fell i love with these bows! They put me on the waiting list to have a party and they finally got back to me! So Thursday August 7th im having a party. Look at the website and see if you like anything email me your address and I will sent you a invite! karlykay@gmail.com Bring your little girls and they teach you how to do their hair. They also have cute bows for us!
Also the girl that does my hair is about nine months pregnant so I need someone to do my hair until she gets back to work. So if you know anyone that colors good let me know!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


7 comments:
Wow soo cute so could I just send you my money so you get the credit? By the way it's nicole my thing is being weird
No Nicole I want you to come!
I have not been to fish lake FOREVER!!! I will have to tell my sis about your party! Or I could just make my boys wear them. They look really cute!
I would love to come, I'm always looking for new things for the girls hair.
Hey Karly its Kallie long time no see!! How are you? anyways call the salon on Wed-Sat and I will be there. Hey you better keep in touch more, are you going to the big vampire party friday?
Hey I wish I was going to be down for the bow party. When they were in Logan the cute choices blew my mind and budget!
Hi Karly, I came across your blog and I had to say hi. I haven't seen you for so long so I wanted to say hi. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment