
So the countdown is on for Aug. 2nd, Breaking Dawn
I found this sneak peek and it made me even more excited!I know you are all excited too!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago

So the countdown is on for Aug. 2nd, Breaking Dawn
I found this sneak peek and it made me even more excited!I know you are all excited too!
Posted by Chase Family at 10:46 PM
6 comments:
I am with you, I can't wait! I am reading her other new book, The Host. Have you read that? It is kinda weird at the first but it gets better. I am only about 1/4 the way through and I need to finish before Breaking Dawn comes out. How exciting!
I am totally with you too!!! I can't wait the suspense is killing me!!! I can't believe she is only doing book signings in only 4 cities...lame.
Kenz and I are actually planning a little get together for that night with some of the nieces if you would like to join us to go buy it at midnight. Should be crazy fun.
SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!
I'm right there with you!
All I know is that it Has to be better than the last book. Oh AND that she better choose Edward.
Post a Comment