Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Notice anything new..?




Today Addie decided she wanted pretties in her ear! So after I told her it would hurt and asked her a few times if so was sure we decided to take her to the mall. I have always said I would take her when she asked. She was such a big girl she didn't even cry! They only had one girl that could do it so she even did one at a time. I was thinking we would get one done and she would cry till I took it out and that would be it, she really surprised me! The girl said she was the easiest little girl she has done. The first thing she wanted to to was to go show her daddy how cute they are!
- Thanks Grandma Carrie

10 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! Go Addy! I have decided to wait until Tally asks too! I hope she does as good as Addy did!

Mark and Niki said...

Ohhh that is so pretty, the funny part is Jaylee totally asked the other day if she could wear earings like mommmy so we have been tossing it up in the air, let me know how it goes. It looks so flippin cute on her.

Anonymous said...

I pierced My Addie for her birthday! And she is very cautiouse with getting a shirt on and she has to take it off! She is being so funny!

*WEST* said...

Your new back ground is really CUTE!!! I hate to change mine cause I screw everything up! Your kids could not get any cuter and I need to see that babe of yours! Have a good one!

The Woody's Fam said...

You are so brave. I don't think I could watch! Wait to go Addie for being so Brave!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Too cute! I love it. We need to have another night out!!

The Jurado Family said...

She looks so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting.

Carrie said...

Its a good thing I am a pushy grandma huh? Karly is a little bit cHicken! Addie was very brave!!!!!!!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

You're tagged go to my blog to see! Have a good day!

Adrie said...

Hooray for Addie! I want Paizley ato get earrings but she is scared to death. I'm glad it was a good experience for you.