Sunday, June 8, 2008

I have been a little behind on my posting, my computer crashed YEA! But this is what we have been up to....(I also lost my photoshop)

Treyson had his birthday on the 16th and this is what we gave him, he is already so crazy !I took Trey and his buddy Karter out to my parents to ride four wheelers and they had a blast!

Jeff went on a motorcycle trip with his dad,Madison, Adam, Christian and Shaun to Bryce canyon. They had a cold but fun time. Jeff and his dad are the only married guys in the picture so if you know any cute girls let me know! (Sorry I know the cutest one is taken)!!Kennedy is changing and getting so big!



Treyson graduated from Miss Leslies Preschool, it was so cute.

2 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

you know that kind of creeps me out that you are tracking me everytime I go to your blog...I can't help if I think your husband is cute, jk, but I will make sure to limit how many times I check out your blog

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Karter had so much fun on his birthday! They definitely need to do it again!!