Monday, July 7, 2008

Freedom run!




This is Jeff and his brother Adam after they ran the Provo 10k. This year Jeff decided to dress up like Richard Simmons. (Yes Adam ran the race in overalls)!They had a great time!

12 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

That picture is a classic Jefferson Chase! I think it needs to be your family Christmas card photo!

Mark and Niki said...

Wow that is NICE!!!!

*WEST* said...

That is so FUNNY!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

They kill me!!!

Chaotic Monarchy said...

wow! i am completely speechless.. that jeff he is he is he is something else--- you must be so proud! i think you should wear it next year.

{Elyse} said...

Those two always come up with the funniest costumes! I can't believe that Adam ran the whole way in those overalls!

Anonymous said...

That's Hot!

Anonymous said...

Found some cute hairstyles for girl website girlydos.blogspot.com and shedoeshair.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

That is hilarious. I love it!

Josh & Kenz said...

I just dribbled a bit. That is the funniest thing. Tell him if I had that bod then I would dress up and run it with him next year.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I have Richard Simmons "Disco Sweat" DVD. I actually exercised to it a couple of times last month. You know, Richard makes you "feel mighty real!" "You were born to be alive!"

Amy said...

Jeff,I know you check your comments every day, so just wanted to say Hi and thanks for inviting us camping, even with Haven sick it was still fun!