Looks like you guys had fun! I love Kennedy looks so cute in her watermellon suit!
Once again you proved how bad a friend I am by inviting me to go to the pool and I didn't even invite you to go to the Art thing in the Park. I am sorry I am such a bad friend!
3 comments:
Sorry about Monday. Brook is just a mess right know! The kids looked so cute. How much fun! Have fun this weekend!
Looks like you guys had fun! I love Kennedy looks so cute in her watermellon suit!
Once again you proved how bad a friend I am by inviting me to go to the pool and I didn't even invite you to go to the Art thing in the Park. I am sorry I am such a bad friend!
Karly your kids are getting so big. And they are very cute. I am excited to see them.
Post a Comment