

Happy Birthday Kenz I hope it was a great day! Sorry I missed it we were out of town. I did want you to know how great of a friend you have always been to me! Kenzie has always been the sister I never had, we did everything together as kids. From our marathon sleepovers that would start at one of our houses and usually end a week or two later at one of our grandmas, camping at fish lake, her boy phase in middle school, sleeping upstairs in Texaco,kissing the same guys in high school, she was my maid of honor in my wedding, and now having kids together! She has been the only person that I could spend weeks with and not get sick of, and still cry when our moms would make us go our separate ways! I hope my kids can have that same special friendship with someone someday! Love you Kenz!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


4 comments:
Cute pics Karly!!!
Those are so cute! You two were dang cute kids! I have to agree that I could never get sick of Kenzie either, she's the greatest!
I wonder if kenz will say the same thing to you that she said to me.. (in her most nasally voice) "Thanks sis, but i hate that picture." She is so funny. Kenz has been lucky to have you for a friend. I dare say you are as much a sister to her as I am. And where would any of us be without your sweet mom!
Love ya, Kiley
Ahhh... You know I don't cry. But that almost made me. You are the best Karly. That broght back so many funny memories. You will always be my Sister from my other Mother. Love ya.
Kenz
Post a Comment