I am in need of some new ways to do Addies hair.
I found this site but I could still use more. so if
anyone has any ideas we need to share!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago
I am in need of some new ways to do Addies hair.
I found this site but I could still use more. so if
anyone has any ideas we need to share!
Posted by Chase Family at 3:38 PM
3 comments:
Are you kidding me??? You are the queen of gorgeous hair, if we lived close I'd come over every morning and have you do me and my girls hair!!! Needless to say i don't have any ideas!
so ive been waiting to hear about the crazy visitor you had... let us know what happened.
Karlee, I miss you! I have had you're girls presents in the back of my car for months. So I need to give them to you! So next week provo pool for sure.Did you end up going on tuesday.
Post a Comment