Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tonight's the night!


I am excited and nervous at the same time.

8 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

I hope you have fun! I know you have been looking forward to it for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Ok! I just got home and I loved it!!! I went to the midnight show, I have to see it again i'm in love!

Mitchell Family said...

So I actually saw you there last night! I'm interested see what you have to say about it. I was a little disappointed. I am realizing though that most people loved it!

Adrie said...

I liked the movie so much,and I love Edward even more!!! It was really good to see you even though I didn't even get to talk to you. We should all go out to dinner or something!

Amy said...

So was Edward's perfect face as stone cold beautiful as in the book, how was the creepy standing by her bed watching her sleep stuff???

The Crew said...

Hey Girl!!! How are you? You love Edward like me too??!! I haven't seen you since that time at Albertsons like 3 years ago. You look awesome and I am jealous about your trip! Your family is beautiful, hope all is well...

Elise :)

*WEST* said...

So I am waiting to see what you thought of the movie???

The Gardners said...

Hey Karly, I finally found your blog off Eric and Elise's. I must have been spelling your name wrong or something. Anyway... It's Cute! I am excited to see you guys tomorrow. Supposedly we're doing some temple square bingo, sounds Fun! Did you like the movie? I haven't seen it yet but I've heard mixed reviews.