I can't believe how big Kennedy is. She is your clone, Karly. I always thought she looked more like Jeff's side but I have changed my mind. She looks more like you than the other 2.
Wow Your kids are getting so big! They are so cute! We wish we could get to see you guys this Christmas but I don't think we will make it to Utah. Ben graduates on the 20th so we'll be packin up ship and movin. Hope all is well!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Kennedy is. She is your clone, Karly. I always thought she looked more like Jeff's side but I have changed my mind. She looks more like you than the other 2.
Wow Your kids are getting so big! They are so cute! We wish we could get to see you guys this Christmas but I don't think we will make it to Utah. Ben graduates on the 20th so we'll be packin up ship and movin. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment