Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dominican Republic

I took me a while to get the pictures from our trip but here they are...

We took speed boats out in the ocean

This is Shaun and Justin is one of the speed boats we drove

Jeff went golfing

Snorkeling


The Resort was beautiful






This is me and some of the wives that went




Thank you Mity Lite for the trip, and mom for making it possible for us to
leave our kids home for a week!

13 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

you lucky butt that looks soooo fun!! By the way you probably already heard this but I was asking Bridget if you were going to be at bunco a couple months ago and she told me that you were in the banana republic.

The Woody's Fam said...

Are we friends still? We need to hang out! I am still going through Karly withdrawls! I wish I were in the Dominican Republic right now - it looks warm!

Jess said...

Okay, that looks like so much fun! I am so jealous!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Finally..I have been waiting to see some. We need to get the kids together...tomorrow. Love the pic's and look at that tan!!

Adrie said...

It looks like you had an amazing time, I want to go there so bad after looking at your pictures!

Kristen said...

Karly that looks like so much fun! I am so jealous. I've always wanted to go there.
You sure got a lot of sun!!

Lindsay K. said...

Can we go back? I need another vacation!!

Josh & Kenz said...

How fun! I get to see you in like 1 week I am so excited!!! I just want to scream. AHHHH AHHH

*WEST* said...

FUN...What more can I say LUCKY!!

Tiffani Warner said...

holy crap it is so pretty there!looks like you had lots of fun.Wish i was there. I helped Amy set up a blog so you gotta check it out.

Adrie said...

I will be there, I can't wait, It will be so fun to see you on Thursday!!!

Chase and Nichole said...

Looks like you guys had fun times. I never got to thank you for the blanket you made for Brielle, so thank you! I LOVE it! So cute! We need to come visit you guys.

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful! I can't believe how big Kennedy is. She was just a little baby when I saw her in July. Can Jeff get Troy a job? I'd like to have a vacation. You're soooo lucky.
Love ya.