Your kids look so cute!! I can't believe how big Kenny is getting. Addie is such a girlie girl...she makes a great princess and Trey looks like his is lovin his costume.
Super cute! Where did you get the Buzz costume? James wants one so bad and all the ones I have seen are really cheesy. We thought Santa might bring him one this year!
Are you available for lunch sometime this week? McDonalds or something! I havent' seen you in forever! I am having Karly Chase withdrawls!!!
7 comments:
Your kids look so cute!! I can't believe how big Kenny is getting. Addie is such a girlie girl...she makes a great princess and Trey looks like his is lovin his costume.
Super cute! Where did you get the Buzz costume? James wants one so bad and all the ones I have seen are really cheesy. We thought Santa might bring him one this year!
Are you available for lunch sometime this week? McDonalds or something! I havent' seen you in forever! I am having Karly Chase withdrawls!!!
They all look so CUTE! See ya Thursday!!
I love the costumes...I need to get you the new pumpkin pic's of Kenny!!
Addie looks sooo pretty. Kenz and I decided next time we take a trip you have to come too.
You have the cutest kids, I love the little bumbble bee!
Their costumes look great!! How are you doing?? Have you found a house yet?
Post a Comment