

I was so sad because I forgot my camera on the first day of Addies dance Class, but today I got these pictures that my grandma took. She looked so cute! She is taking dance from the Stars in Salem and she LOVES it! She loves to get all dressed up and "shake a booty". She is in class with two of her friends Swazie & Jaci. They have alot of fun.
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


7 comments:
Little Princess!
She is so cute! She looks just like you mom! Miss you guys!
I never thought I would say this but your cute, no adorable, little Addie makes me want a little girl to take to dance class. And that hair, beautiful, did it take you 3 hours to get her ready for Dance class?
Hey Karly, It's Em I just saw your blog and your kids are so cute.
Your family is so cute. I saw your fedit thing, so i thought i better let you know who i am not some stranger...) Im sandra's neice. i'm a little world created by love. I just love to look at your blog its so cute. I tryed that thing fedit and i dont think i did it right. anyway hope you dont mind i look!!)So you can take a peek if youd like at mine
hey you gotta check out this blog.
cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/
good ideas i wish jc had more hair.
If that picture with her on youre back isnt the most kodak moment picture. Such a cute mom.
Post a Comment