How friggin CUTE! Even though I dont get to see you and your kids very often I have this weirdo love for them. Maybe its cause they look so much like you.
so cute! Can you believe you made all of those kids?? That is crazy. I love the pics. Where did you get them done? I kind of want to plan the get together at our house next. I have a feeling Jaynie and Jason won't do it for a while
7 comments:
WoW you got a pic with all three smiling and looking! I am so jealous!
They look great! I wish I had some of my kids. This must be your 2nd trip over.... right?
How friggin CUTE! Even though I dont get to see you and your kids very often I have this weirdo love for them. Maybe its cause they look so much like you.
Your kids are adorable, I love the pics. We need to have another girls night, we missed you at the last one!
so cute! Can you believe you made all of those kids?? That is crazy. I love the pics. Where did you get them done? I kind of want to plan the get together at our house next. I have a feeling Jaynie and Jason won't do it for a while
Darling
Your kids are so stinkin Cute!!!
Post a Comment