I am trying to do some cheap advertising for my Salon would you mind just adding us as a friend to help people see it more.... Thanks http://yoursalon.blogspot.com/
Hey Karly, your kids are so adorable!!! I haven't seen them since I still worked at the gas station with you! Your blog is so cute! You will have to check out mine to see my new baby. www.clintandwhitsmith.blogspot.com. Hope all is well with you guys!
8 comments:
So CUTE!!
Oh my gosh those are DARLING!! Missed you!!
I am trying to do some cheap advertising for my Salon would you mind just adding us as a friend to help people see it more.... Thanks
http://yoursalon.blogspot.com/
Cute pics! Yeah Chase is getting very excited he can actually start playing with her more now. I told him he better enjoy it cause it will go by fast!
those pic are adorable!!
Hey Karly, your kids are so adorable!!! I haven't seen them since I still worked at the gas station with you! Your blog is so cute! You will have to check out mine to see my new baby. www.clintandwhitsmith.blogspot.com. Hope all is well with you guys!
SO CUTE!!
Love the new picture of the kids, I hope you have one for us when we see you next!
Post a Comment