Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


I Just wanted to tell my mom Happy Birthday and let her know how much we love her! Everyone is always telling me that I have the best mom and its true. She is the most giving, loving, and caring person that I know. She is always doing things for other people. She is also the best Grandma, my kids love her more than words can say. I Love You Mom, I hope you have a great Birthday!

5 comments:

Jess said...

It's true! Carrie is amazing! Happy Birthday we hope you have a great day!

Chaotic Monarchy said...

I teared up just reading about your sweet mom. Happy Birthday Carrie! I love you too.

Josh & Kenz said...

She really is the best! I wish I could have her all to myself. Happy Birthday Carrie! Love you tons!

amy said...

I think my kids think Carrie is their grandma too, because they love going to her house and never stop talking about it! Happy Birthday Carrie!

Carrie said...

Oh...you guys are too nice!