Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Funny Story...

We were in the car the other day and I pulled over for an ambulance, Addie said "Oh no mom somebody fell and broke their head" (Addie fell off a bed at two weeks old and had a skull fracture. She went from Payson to Primary Children's Hospital in an ambulance and still talks about it every time she sees a ambulance) and a minute or two later a firetruck goes by and Addie says "Oh no they are on fire too"! Kids can be so funny sometimes.

5 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

that is pretty funny. She is a crack up.

Chase and Nichole said...

Ha Ha! I love hearing little kid stories like that. That is so sad she had a skull fracture at two weeks old! Poor baby.

Tiffani Warner said...

How funny! Do you talk about her getting hurt that time? Crazy that she still talks about it. I hardly remember it:)

Josh & Kenz said...

I didn't even know that happened. How scary! She is a crack up! Do you need help moving in?? I would love to come help clean.

*WEST* said...

That is so funny! I love to write this kind of stuff down..
See you tomorrow!!