Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fish Lake



Last Thursday we went to Fish Lake. It was so much fun and the weather was amazing! We have been every year since I was a kid. This year Jeff's Sister Amy and her family came with us so that made it fun for the kids to have cousins there. It was also our first year to take Ardell down( thats our trailer). It was nice to be off the ground and out of a tent.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks so fun. I'm totally jealous of Trey I wish I could pee off the boat like that. That is a funny picture. You look so pretty in those pictures your so lucky. It was nice to run into you at the park and I think our boys had fun playing together we really need to do it again. I'm thinking of going to the pool this week if you want to go.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I love the one of Trey peeing...total boy. Too cute and funny!!

Mark and Niki said...

Way to go Trey!!! I am with Jessica I wish i could do it too... Jaylee acts like she can do it! We miss you guys.

Adrie said...

sounds like fun! Your hair is getting so long!