Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Addison!



This was so much fun! We had a princess party for Addie. All the little girls came in full princess outfits. They had a tea party with cupcakes, danced, and opened presents! It was so cute. She woke up today and wanted to know when her friends are going to come over for a tea party. Thank you to everyone that helped, I appreciate it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is honestly the cutest little party ever...Jaylee is jealous that she couldn't be there....And Kennedy looked so freakin cute! We miss you!

Chaotic Monarchy said...

Best party ever!!

The Woody's Fam said...

Looks like it turned out great! Happy late B-day Addie!

Dane and Jessica said...

Wow-props to you! That party seriously looks so fun! I kinda wish I got an invitation. I'm not going to lie your a pretty cool and I'll even go as far as to say a cute mom!