Today I took my kids to Kiddie Kandids. I had a coupon for a free 11x14 so I thought I would attempt it. Usually I go and have a horrible time my kids do not cooperate and I just spend a lot of money on pictures I don't like. Today was a totally different experience, I don't know if it was that they loved the photographer, or if they were just excited to go to the park after. I was excited with the pictures and when you buy a package with a newborn you get free birth announcements! I guess it turned out to be a pretty good day!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


12 comments:
So dang cute! I love the pictures. Your kids are beautiful.
Super Cute, I love Kiddie Kandids! I would never have known that your other pictures were such an ordeal they turned out just as good as these ones. My fav is the one you have at the top with your name in it. I am glad that the picture taking experience was a good one! Especially since you have 3 kids to deal with now!
So Cute, Your kids are all so cute You willhave to letme know how three is im a little nervous about it.
No puking in the mall garbage can and waiting 1 hour for photos, then getting a crappy bent picture? How did you luck out? Way cute layout, now I expect you to upgrade mine!!!
They are really cute! Every time I attempt Kiddie Kandids it's a nightmare.
karly it is still a mystery to me how somebody like you got such cute kids...I hope that it doesn't work the other way around since I'm so good looking maybe I'll get ugly kids,jk...we all know that's impossible
Love them!!!
Great pictures, the kids look so adorable! How do you manage with three of them? I'm getting scared with my second on the way. It looks like you had a great time at Disneyland. I like the nap on the ground, too cute. We are thinking about going this summer for Alyssa's b-day.
The pics turned out really really CUTE!!! I love it when every one cooperates...
What cute kids you have!
Too cute...they turned out great. You never know what you'll get. Oh and I'm still thinking of some ideas.
oh how adorable....they all look so freakin cute!
Post a Comment