Monday, May 5, 2008

Kennedys Blessing


We blessed Kennedy at our home on Sunday. Jeff did a really good job. We ended up having about 50 people over. I'm so grateful we have such a great family and close friends. Thanks for all your love and support!

15 comments:

Josh & Kenz said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!

The Woody's Fam said...

She is changing so quick. I can't believe how big she is! What a pretty little girl!

Adrie said...

Oh my gosh she is so beautiful!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is a cutie! And I love the pic of Jeff and her! Congrats on the blessing her dress is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

She has gotten so big so fast she looks so pretty!1

Anonymous said...

That is the neatest day. I feel so bad we weren't able to make it to that tea party. How darling! Call me when you're down. So we can get together!

Ashley said...

Hey this is Ashley Kendall your neighbor. Your family is beautiful!

Kristen said...

She is so cute! I love the dress.
Hey, I will take you up on your offer about the 4 wheeler. I will even pay you for it :) If you are interested let me know!!

Chaotic Monarchy said...

Your pix are just as good as ours. You just need Kenz to show you the magic of photoshop.

Lindsay Henderson said...

She's beautiful Karly! Congrats! I love her darling dress too!

Lindsay Henderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitaker Family said...

Hi Karly- I am not sure what age group for sure, but I will find out. I believe it is some of the smaller team members, but I am not sure. I will get back to you. That would be awesome if you found someone, thanks for helping.

The Jurado Family said...

She is so beautiful!
Nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

You have been added to the Class of 2001 blog. It has just started so come and reunite with all your class members!

Dane and Jessica said...

hmmm...thats funny I don't remember getting an invite