Friday, January 4, 2008

Treys First Indoor Soccer Game...



Trey had his first Indoor soccer game. He has so much fun getting all dressed up in his #4 jersey and going to "his soccer game"! He is so cute and I cant believe how fast he is growing up. My favorite part is when he calls Jeff coach.

5 comments:

Josh & Kenz said...

He is the cutest thing! He is going to be a good soccer player like his Daddy!

Adrie said...

Your kids have gotten so big, they are adorable. Congratulations on the pregnancy, that will be so fun for you and Megan to have babies at the same time.
Adrie

Chaotic Monarchy said...

What happened to you yesterday Trey?? We missed you. Swayzie kept saying it's Addy day, its addy day.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

That is so cute, Karter started basketball in February. I can't wait!

The Jurado Family said...

Too cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing up.