New Years Day was a lot of fun this year. We went out to my mom and dads house in Genola, It is right across from (frozen) Utah Lake. My mom, dad, and all of my moms brothers and their family's came out. We took our four wheelers and tubes out on the ice and just played all day. The kids had a lot of fun but I think the adults had more!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


4 comments:
Hello.... I am still half Brown why wasn't I invited? That looks like so much fun.
Looks like it was tons of fun!!!
Hey Karly, this is Bit. I found your blog through Gigi's. Your family is so cute. Your little girl looks just like you. I will have to put you on my friends list so I can check back. You can look at by blog at
www.kristenwilde.blogspot.com
Bit
You win! It looks cold, but at least you can have fun in the snow.
Post a Comment