Thursday, January 10, 2008

Gerard Butler...



So I have a new Fantasy! This movie is so cute, if you haven't seen it yet I think you should. Take a look...
http://psiloveyoumovie.warnerbros.com/

11 comments:

Amy said...

You are so obsessed, you are probably fantasizing about neighbors husbands, too, eeewwww! LOL!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Karlee, I went and seen this movie it is the best and if Sid ever past away on me. Which is every womens fear I think I will go to Iraland. So do you know what my blog is because I haven't heard from you on it! Sidgigi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

P.s I Love you

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Looks like a great show I will have to go see it and he on the other hand is...

*WEST* said...

Ha HA!!! We have been obsessed with Gerard since the Phantom of the Opera. We being My sister and I. He truly is yummy-He is even cute in Laura Croft>>> Which makes any movie he is in that much better! I really liked this movie! Hope that you have a super day!

{Elyse} said...

Ok I really want to see this movie,the trouble is getting Eric to see it with me!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend, How are you feeling? Karlee I love my job it rocks! I probably could get you a job there and they pay pretty good! We have a lady who is haveing a baby in 5 weeks so I wonder if Sara will be hireing again. I heard about it from her and she is the night shift Supervisor. I know you're haveing a baby as well. Maybe in the future cause I'm planning on working there for a while. Call me I miss ya!

Chaotic Monarchy said...

ok please don't post things like this when I have PMS. Now I am going to be balling for at least the next 2 hours. I am so glad I didn't go see it with you. I might never recover. If you would like me to send you a calendar for my next cycle let me know.

Josh & Kenz said...

He is super hot, but I hated the movie. You know how I feel about my emotions running wild in public. But yes I am hoping I have a dream with him in it. Oh yea tell Jeff that Josh said he was also looking hot but was to shy to tell him. We need to hang.