Addison is finally potty trained!! One week with (as Kenzie would say) " No Accidents"! I am so happy that this time I will only have one in diapers when the baby comes!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago
Addison is finally potty trained!! One week with (as Kenzie would say) " No Accidents"! I am so happy that this time I will only have one in diapers when the baby comes!
Posted by Chase Family at 2:57 PM
5 comments:
Hey! How are you guys? Your kids are darling! We have a Trey too. Congrats to the new baby to come!
Potty Training sucks!!!
Karly Brown? How the heck are you? Your kids are adorable. I saw your link on Bits blog, I wanted to say HI!! I haven't seen you forever.
Amie Neves (Eagar)
Go Addie you rock! I love that picture.
Hey friend how are you feeling. My Addie still not potty trained how did you do it! It isn't helping with Lexie in diapers, That makes her think that she is still a baby!
Post a Comment