One of her favorite presents was a new minkey blanket my mom made for her.
This is the cake before she got to it. I ordered it from a bakery called Dippidee in American Fork they did such a great job it was so cute. I also got a big cake for everyone else to eat and it was so good!
It was so cute when she got her cake. She could not figure out why we were letting her play in it.
When she finally got past the flowers on top she started to really enjoy it!
We love you Kenny!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


8 comments:
Cutest pictures and I am completely drooling over that fabulous cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! That cake is so dang CUTE!!
Oh, she is so cute! I love the outfit she has on, can you find one in my size? Dido to the 2 other comments regarding the cake!
i cant believe she is one! Time flies. You need to get going on another one!
WOW how freaking cute!!! That is the best cake ever!
freakin cute cake! love the pics of kenny :)
She is beautiful. It is so much fun to let them play in thier cakes!
I LOVE that cake!! You 2 really are good at making the cutest kids ever
Post a Comment