
I can't believe a year has gone by. I hate how fast they grow up, I love newborns. Kennedy has been the best baby in the world. She is such a fun little girl, she loves everyone and makes them all feel so special when she reaches out to everyone to hold her. We love her so much and could not imagine life without her! I will post some birthday pictures tomorrow. I love this picture of her I wish I would have taken so many more pictures of her as a newborn. (Thank you McKenzie for these ones)!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


3 comments:
I thought it was just me she loved! I feel so used. j/k Kiss her for me! I love your babies, you need some more!
I love you Kenny even though you make my kids look like whining, sleeples, crabby lunatics!
Happy birthday! I love the cake.... she is so stinken cute.
Post a Comment