Monday, March 2, 2009

Hair Bow exchange



My cousin is starting this in California and I think it would be fun to start one here. The idea is each month lets say there are 10 people that want to do it, so each month everyone makes 10 of the same bows either two small ones or a big one. We will get together each month and exchange them so that you end up with ten different bows. If you are not around for the get together I will just collect yours and bring them to you. Let me know if you would want to start this and let me know if you have a better way to do it!

6 comments:

amy said...

I'm in, but you might want to look at my portfolio first!

The Woody's Fam said...

dang can I be part of it even if I don't have a girl. That sounds like fun!

The Gardners said...

I'm interested... I really haven't mastered making bows yet. Sometimes I think they turn out so cute and other times, they're not so cute. But let me know the details cause it sounds like fun!

Grandma & Pie said...

Darling bows! Mark's coming this weekend with the kids - Nicole staying home.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

If I only had a GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be apart of this! My sister taught me how to make way cute ones.