Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pixie Haven Party...




Many of you that know Addie know she lives in these dresses! My sister in law is having a Pixie Haven Party this Thursday. Addie wears these dress's to dance class and everyone goes crazy over them and wants to know where I get them, they are so cute. She also has purses, jewerly, and clothes. Look here to see some pictures.

6 comments:

The Gardners said...

Cute Dresses, My girls would LOVE them! Would you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. And if you happen to know Christians to and want to send it my way that would be great...Thanks!

Tiffani Warner said...

how much are the dresses? I might see if you can pick one up for me. I know that Santa needed a little help this year!

Adrie said...

Isn't that news crazy about Megan, when she told me I busted up laughing. Anyways I won't be able to make it cause I have to work. Have fun!!!

*WEST* said...

IF I HAD A GIRL>!>!>!>! SO CUTE

The Crew said...

what a little sweetie! Can't wait for my girls to do that:)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute.