I've been tagged!
Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you: http://kristenwilde.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog:
3.Write six random things about yourself.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are six random things about me....
1. I am officially homeless, we sold our house and have not found one to buy yet!
2. I have been inside Elvises House in Graceland! It has been one of my favorite places that I have been!
3.When I was almost eight months pregnant we went to Peru with Jeff's family and I climbed Machu Picchu <-It is the top point if you go to the link!
4. I love the nerdy high school shows. The Hills, One Tree Hill, October road, and Greek. Jeff makes fun of me, but I know deep down he loves them too!
5. I have been to three third world countries! Thailand, Peru, and Dominican Republic
6. I Love all of my husbands friends, they are all great! I know a lot of people that can not stand their husbands friends.
Now I tag.... Laurie, Raena, Nichole, and Tiffani.
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


5 comments:
I have thought about you last week while you were on your vacation! How was it?? That is so cool you saw Elvis's house!!!!
Hey! Sorry Chase and I missed you guys last night, Jeff told us about your trip. Sounds like you had fun. Thanks for tagging me! It was fun to do
Hey Karly it is Breque! It was so fun seeing you guys in St. George and just as I had expected your little family is beautiful. I hope to see you guys when baby Brielle is born!
you can't give me crap about updating my blog anymore! what is this for you .....like two weeks. LOL luv ya anyways!!
Hello! I just set my blog to private; I am not just trying to keep you from reading! I had a scary thing happen and don't want any weirdos checking out my kids! I am not sure if I have everyones email address so if you did not receive an invite to read our blog please email me at woody96@earthlink.com and I will gladly add you!
Thanks,
Laurie
Post a Comment