Monday, October 6, 2008

I love the Hogle Zoo....







12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me siento muy feliz de que sean una familia hermosa, ya tienen 3 hijos, eso es muy lindo, lei que han pasado por cosas dificiles, pero eso los hace ser mas fuertes como familia y ademas se unen mas aun....
siempre recuerdo a jeff estoy muy feliz de que tenga una familia hermosa, los felicito de todo corazon.

besos y abrazos bye bye. cuidence.

The Woody's Fam said...

Looks like you had fun. I am glad you got to use your pass again. Maybe you will get your moneys worth! Sorry I talked you into buying a season pass!

The Woody's Fam said...

Oh, no do you have a snoop too? I hope that person writing in spanish is someone Jeff is keeping in contact from the mission with!!! If not looks like you are going Private too!

Chase Family said...

Laurie it is Roxy from his mission, she just found us and I told her about the blog so that she could see pictures of the kids. -Karly

whit & dan said...

Its about time you posted! I will send ya an invitation dont worry. (but it wont be for a while)

Follow Your Bliss said...

Trace+Dancing fairies! \papa writes you are helping lots and wonderful spirits to have around. I miss you mucho here in England, and can't wait to play by the river again. T-tomorrow I go to the magic stones that I told you about, have your mom show you on the computer.

http://naturalpatriot.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/stonehenge.jpg

love you!! auntie rach

Whitaker Family said...

Hi there- I love your kids. I want to squeeze your baby. She is so yummy. It looks like all is well with you guys. I hope that you find a house soon. There are some good homes in the Salem Heights neighborhood. That is right below Earl and Mariam Davis's house. That new neighborhood. The prices are dropping quite dramatically. I would look there. Good luck, it is kind of hard to house hunt isn't it. Talk to you soon.

Chaotic Monarchy said...

I love Kennedy!

texaspencers said...

You guys are so dang cute. Alex wishs his dad would take him on a motorcycle and I wish Sam would run Richard Simmons style :)Love it

Aubrey

Dane and Jessica said...

i'm not surprised at all that you love the zoo. And I think you stole me replacement spot in bunco, jk but yeah I quit at the first of the year but no worries sometimes they ask me to sub and now that your back I will not turn down an invitation

Adrie said...

Looks like a good time at the zoo, We need to go again it's been a couple of years!

The Jurado Family said...

How fun, the kids look so cute and they are growing up too fast!

We need to go up North to see everyone again as soon as I can travel again.