That looks like a blast, I keep telling Sid I want to go to Disneyland and seaworld so bad. Did you feel like 2 days was long enough for Disneyland. I was so sad I missed you the other day. Call me when you come down.
I love disneyland!! The pictures are so cute. That makes me want to go back. We are going when the twins turn 5 we decided. That is waaaay too long to wait. It looks like you had a fun time.
Hey,Karly I came across your blog hope you don't mind I've been checking it out. I can't believe you went to Disneyland when your baby was so new. You look great. Get in touch and we can take the kids to play somewhere. I really want to see your baby. Jessica (Gordon)
Ok so I love the one of Trey 3rd over on top. He looks like he just farted or something. And I love the mean face Addie is pulling. I miss you. Come down soon.
6 comments:
That looks like a blast, I keep telling Sid I want to go to Disneyland and seaworld so bad. Did you feel like 2 days was long enough for Disneyland. I was so sad I missed you the other day. Call me when you come down.
how fun! the pics are too cute, they make me want to pack and go today!!!!! Have a super day!
I love disneyland!! The pictures are so cute. That makes me want to go back. We are going when the twins turn 5 we decided. That is waaaay too long to wait. It looks like you had a fun time.
Addie pulls the funniest faces, and Trey with his peace signs. hilarious!
Hey,Karly I came across your blog hope you don't mind I've been checking it out. I can't believe you went to Disneyland when your baby was so new. You look great. Get in touch and we can take the kids to play somewhere. I really want to see your baby. Jessica (Gordon)
Ok so I love the one of Trey 3rd over on top. He looks like he just farted or something. And I love the mean face Addie is pulling. I miss you. Come down soon.
Post a Comment