So Kenz said you were going to call us when you felt like having visitors, but I kind of feel like your taking a really long time to call. So I am going to just come over unannounced one of these days. You can't hog her forever she needs to meet her auntie Kiley!!
And Jeff said babies aren't cute, he should speak for himself (actually all the Chase's were pretty darn cute if I may say so myself!). She is a vision of perfection and I can't wait till she starts wrestling Addie for Queen of the house status!
17 comments:
She is so pretty. I think she looks totally different from the other two. I can't wait to come snuggle with her.
What a beauty!!! She does look different than Trey and Addy. Good work Karly, and that's a great picture too!
She is adorable. I love the name too. Good job guys, she is perfect!!
Hello Faerie Princess! You are so beautiful and I can't wait to meet you! come to San Diego and play with the dolphins with me! xxx aunt Rachel
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Wow you guys make beautiful children....Congrats!!!
Super cute! I can't wait to come see her in person!
Congrats! She's so cute.
She is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to come see her.
ps she's basically bald compared to the other two!
She is a doll! It was lots of fun to come and hang out with you guys tonight. We will have to do it again soon!!!
Congradulations! She is so preciouse I can't wait to see her. Get well.
oh my gosh she is beautiful! I have always loved the name Kennedy too! You have such a cute family!
She is beautiful! I love her name.
So Kenz said you were going to call us when you felt like having visitors, but I kind of feel like your taking a really long time to call. So I am going to just come over unannounced one of these days. You can't hog her forever she needs to meet her auntie Kiley!!
And Jeff said babies aren't cute, he should speak for himself (actually all the Chase's were pretty darn cute if I may say so myself!). She is a vision of perfection and I can't wait till she starts wrestling Addie for Queen of the house status!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
You have such cute kids.
Post a Comment