So I went to the Doctor on Monday to get "Checked" ... I am 75% and Dilated to a 3!! He told me that if I don't go before the 18th he would start me so now I have a date to look forward to!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago
So I went to the Doctor on Monday to get "Checked" ... I am 75% and Dilated to a 3!! He told me that if I don't go before the 18th he would start me so now I have a date to look forward to!
Posted by Chase Family at 2:51 PM
8 comments:
Yipee!! I can't wait to see her! What are you going to name her?
I cant believe that she is almost here...good luck!!
Hooray for you, I am excited to see what your baby looks like because you have the most beautiful kids!
I am very excited for you. I am sure she will be beautiful! Can't wait to see her!!!
I swear the baby will fall out before then!! I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck the little new one.
WOO HOO How exciting for you! Hope that every thing goes well. Mandi will have to let me know...GOOD LUCK
karli it's Jennica Argyle Kurts wife i cant believe i found you im excited for you and your new baby keep in touch i would love to see more of your pictures check out my blog
kurtjennicaandboys
I'm guessing you have had your baby by now. Congratulations! I am so not ready for the third. You will need to post some pics of the new babe!!
Post a Comment