Monday, March 31, 2008

Disneyland here we come!

It has been so long I cant even remember Disneyland! We are taking the kids in a couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for anything that the kids would love to do. I know it is a huge place and we are only going for two days. I know Kiley will have some ideas....

7 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy said...

It really is the happiest place on earth. This years disneyland trip sadly morphed into a vinyl fence. blah. When I come to see that baby I'll tell you everything you need to know! How about Wednesday? I could drop Koop at school and come over to see you.

*WEST* said...

Haley and I are sooooooo jelous!!! We take a girl trip there every year and I can not wait to go! We have lots of tips if you need any more just call me! It really does not matter you are in the happiest place on earth! I want to come and see that babe.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Sound like fun, Karter had a blast last time we went.

PS you are tagged go to my blog to see.

Amanda said...

Hey, I stalked your blog from Mandi's! I didn't know you were having a baby!! She is beautiful!!! Miss seeing ya and getting all of your advice,.. about,.. well,.. I will just leave it at advice!

Dane and Jessica said...

whats up Karly!? just so you know you might not want to tell me and dane that you are going to disneyland or else you might find a surprise in your trunk when you get there...us! your baby is sooo cute!

Adrie said...

Hey were going to Disneyland the week of the 20th when are you going? You should do breakfast with the characters your kids would love it!

Whitaker Family said...

Hi Karly- It is so good to see you. I love this blogging thing so I can find people. I am still getting used to blogging but it is getting easier. Your family is so darling. Your baby is so sweet. I hope all is well and lets keep in touch. I found you off of Jennica's blog. Have fun in Disneyland
Kindra