Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Preschool..



Addison is in Miss Leslies preschool and loves it. She wanted to go so bad last year with Treyson because she loves Leslie so much. She comes home from school and when I ask how school was she says, "I love Miss, Leslie the mostest in the whole wide world, and she loves me this much"(She hold out her arms to show me) Girls are so different than boys, Addie tells me every detail about class and how much she loves it and Trey would always reply "I don't remember"

3 comments:

The Gardners said...

Holy Cow, That's hilarious. That's totally how it goes at our house to. I get the complete play by play from both my girls, and Chase can't remember a darn thing!!

Dane and Jessica said...

I LOVE her little outfit, she probably really is her teachers favorite cause I bet she's the cutest girl in the class

Chaotic Monarchy said...

We need to get them together again soon. Email me your schedule and we'll figure out a time they can play.