Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kindergarten...






Treyson Had his first day of Kindergarten today! Look at how handsome my little guy is! He was so excited to go he woke up early and came stumbling out of his room with his school clothes and backpack. He wanted to know how many minutes until he could go to class. He loves his new backpack his uncle Madison gave him. Madison works for Jet Blue and so he gave him a airplane backpack, he wanted me to take a picture of it because he is so proud. His little buddies from preschool are in his class that was a big plus. He got into Mrs. Tishners Class, Yea! When I went to pick him up after class he was a little sad, when I asked him what was wrong he said "Recess is only 15 minutes long". It was funny. I cant believe two of my kids are in school, how crazy is that!

4 comments:

Ashley and Josey said...

I can't believe he is in Kindergartin. Kids grow to fast.

amy said...

Trey I hope you 'take off' in school this year and take your learning to new 'heights'! You are so smart already you will be the 'captain' of your class!

Mark and Niki said...

That is so nuts that he is gettin so big!!!! That will be awesome to only have one at home though! I know I am enjoying it....for now anyways.

Shelley said...

Will if that isn't a little Kevin Brown I don't know what is! Do they have similar personalities? (lol I think so!)