Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family Pictures...

We had family pictures done on friday and they already have a sneak peek for me! McKenzie and Kiley are so awesome and very talented! I love you girls you are the best. If you want to check them out click the button on the side of my blog. They also just took some of our good friends Chase and Nichole that are right under us on the blog..

6 comments:

Adrie said...

Kenz & Kiley are BRILLIANT!!! Your pictures are so cute, I can't believe how big your kids are!

The Gardners said...

They turned out so cute!!

Tiffani Warner said...

Love the pictures! They did a GREAT Job!

Grandma and Pie said...

Loved the pictures. Is MacKenzie the same as Kinzey that came down to our home?

Chase Family said...

Yes its the same one Pat, funny times:)

Adrie said...

So, I was thinking monday would actually work better for me, is that still ok with you? Do we want to do Mi Rancherito or Tsing Tao? those are about as nice as it gets in Payson!