Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fiesta Days Rodeo

 
Posted by Picasa

We had so much fun at the rodeo this year, Kenny loved it!

7 comments:

Josh & Kenz said...

She is such a funny little girl. Seeing pix of her makes me want to kiss her cheeks off. You better come by this week. Or better yet I will stop by and see the new grass. Yippy!! Oh ya cya at dinner tomorrow.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is so stinkin cute!! We have got to get the kids together this week!!

Chase and Nichole said...

Okay I have to say this, I can barely ever see your pics because they are so freakin small! Looks like you had fun though.

Chase Family said...

Nichole, if you just click on the picture it will make it bigger...

Chase and Nichole said...

okay I clicked on it and it makes a huge difference! You must think I am so lame, I really do have my blonde moments sometimes. I could have been clicking on your pics all along, I just never thought to actually do that :) oops

Grandma and Pie said...

The picture with her little leg up on the fence - her face looks like it came out of a 1950's movie - like Shirley Temple. She's a cutie.

Ben & Raena said...

That new family picture is sooooo cute! I love it! You guys look so great!