
So today while I was working on some things Kennedy was eating some crackers in her high chair, I looked over and this is what I saw!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago

So today while I was working on some things Kennedy was eating some crackers in her high chair, I looked over and this is what I saw!
Posted by Chase Family at 9:55 PM
13 comments:
way to go kennedy!! that is so awesome she looks so big standing up!!!
I love her. The look on her face is soo funny. She totally knows she's busted.
I am sure you had a heart attack. How funny - I hope see didn't fall. Looks like she is already walking - time goes way to fast.
Her and Kandon are CRAZY!! I definitely want to make a run to St. George with you next time!!
What a little stink, she is so cute. We should definitely go to dinner more often, that was really fun the other night!
I love how our first instinct as mothers is to grab the camera not the child in danger!!!
Hahahaha That was soo funny! We needed a good laugh!
that is so fuuny! Just keeping you on your toes!
Oh my gosh that is so funny! Kennedy is so cute, I can't believe she is gonna be one! WEll at least you caught her before she fell!I know its our turn next to have the "friends night". I will call you soon to figure it out.
I got anxiety just looking at this!
HAHAHA I love the title of your post that is hilarious...I guess I don't feel too bad for starving my kid during bunco
Oh my gosh... Scott hasn't figured that one out yet, Thank Heavens. Good Luck with her, looks like she's going to keep you on your toes!!
Nice job! It's scary what kids can do. Last week while I was working on things Alyssa pulled Nathan out of his swing.
Post a Comment