Wednesday, January 21, 2009

St. George






I love to get away and go to St. George in the winter. My Cousin Mark and his wife Nicole were down there and our kids have so much fun together. We went to Jumpin Jacks and Watched Mama Mia over and over because Addie and Jaylee love to dance together it was so cute. Thanks guys for a great time!Cant wait to see you again hopefully in May.

6 comments:

*WEST* said...

Too bas we were not there at the same time! I am thinking girl trip there?!?

Mark and Niki said...

Oh yeah it was so fun!!! We wish we could do it more! Or atleast you could come here to thaw out or something!

The Gardners said...

Hey... next Tuesday is Chase's B-day and he has a basketball game that night at 6:00, but we could probably come by later. I'll talk to Matt and let you know.

P.S. Here's my email fo future reference...aliciagardner22@gmail.com

Tiffani Warner said...

So are you still a blogger or just a face book junkie? 3 weeks huh.......love ya!

The Gardners said...

Karly... Just wanted to let you know you left Addie's cute little apron at our house last time you guys came over, so I'll bring it next time we hang out. But I'm curious... Did you make it?? If so , where did you find that cute fabric??

Lindsay Henderson said...

Hey, it's Lindsay. I just popped in on your blog and saw how big your kids are getting! They're darling, I can't believe that's Trey, he's like a little mini Jeff. Time flies huh! Anyways, just wanted to say hey, have a good day!