Monday, October 22, 2007

Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse!!

Okay so this past week I finished all three of the Twilight Series! They are so weird but at the same time I could not put it down! I would call my cousin (Nicole) and talk to her about it like it was a part of my life happening all excited, so she probably got really sick of me. Call me a nerd but I can not wait for the Fall of 2008 is when the next one is supposed to come out. If any one has not started them I would strongly advise it. I own all three if you need to borrow them.

2 comments:

Mark and Niki said...

Please, I am glad to have another fanatic to talk to it about...Mark just never understood my obsession with Edward!!!! Maybe that's what you could name your girl bella(okay totally kidding:) you already know my vote!!! talk to ya later!

Madison said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I can't believe you read them and didn't tell me!!! I swear I told you to read those a long time ago! They are great, really not the best written books but I still love them. We need to talk about them, FOR SURE. :D