We went to the doctor yesterday and we found out that it is a girl we are so excited! Let me know if anyone has any cute girl names we have one we want but I am up for any new ideas!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago
We went to the doctor yesterday and we found out that it is a girl we are so excited! Let me know if anyone has any cute girl names we have one we want but I am up for any new ideas!
Posted by Chase Family at 9:44 PM
7 comments:
WAHOO! That is super exciting!! There is so many people having boys right now, that it's fun to hear that you are having a girl! Congrats!!!
WHAT?!?! I thought you guys weren't going to find out? Well that is exciting, though, MAN another girl. 3 for Amy and now two for you... geez.
Oh and I like the name Taren, and the old English name Cecily. But I'm weird. so....
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun aren't they? I'm so happy for you.
I have the purrfect name! Make her a FUN GIRL named BRIGHTON. Rhymes with the other two and is unique. No bad jr high anograms that I can see....
BRIGHTON ALEXANDRA CHASE
cute blog, congrats on the girl...
Hey I just saw your blog! Looks really good. Congratulations on the baby and your kids are so cute.....
Post a Comment