When I downloaded the original I made a few adjustments, sharpened the picture slightly and put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my hi res large format digital picture displays. The boy looks gorgeous and beautiful life size in my room. He is so good looking! When I walk into the room he really pops life size and when I walk up to him the clarity and detail is so good he appears to be directly in front of me! When I first put him on display I reached up and began caressing his arm and shoulder, and along his back. The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed he came to life and I was really caressing him! I was like OMG! I was afraid he was going to say something LOL! I finallly decided to try kissing him so I leaned close until my lips touched his and began kissing him. I could feel myself blushing, but I was enjoying him so much I didn't want to stop. I was literally caressing him and kissing him all over having the time of my life!
1 comments:
He is a good looking boy!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfulvel0ZYs1pQmEZ48zo3FT_ak2kZj2knqXZ755u2sh9CrBPRjefq0j58SofDGSCNgwSydMvFxqzBg_lRDC1FWUzTTSJQEInrogiuF8CT1aljEt2xAdVyOskGLhS6KQAVqUgsbt2GDoM/s0/IMG_2369.jpg
When I downloaded the original I made a few adjustments, sharpened the picture slightly and put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my hi res large format digital picture displays. The boy looks gorgeous and beautiful life size in my room. He is so good looking! When I walk into the room he really pops life size and when I walk up to him the clarity and detail is so good he appears to be directly in front of me! When I first put him on display I reached up and began caressing his arm and shoulder, and along his back. The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed he came to life and I was really caressing him! I was like OMG! I was afraid he was going to say something LOL! I finallly decided to try kissing him so I leaned close until my lips touched his and began kissing him. I could feel myself blushing, but I was enjoying him so much I didn't want to stop. I was literally caressing him and kissing him all over having the time of my life!
Post a Comment